ADSM-L

Re: vary volume online..

2002-05-04 18:51:01
Subject: Re: vary volume online..
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 21:02:42 +0300
Have you tried to restore the volume from copypool (and delete it later if
TSM does not delete it):
RESTORE Volume /tsm/storage_pools/disk_unix_backup.01 Wait=Yes
The volume should be deleted automatically by "restore volume" but if not
try "DELete Volume /tsm/storage_pools/disk_unix_backup.01".

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant