ADSM-L

Linux 4.2 Client GUI Problems

2002-05-03 07:01:21
Subject: Linux 4.2 Client GUI Problems
From: Dan Smith <dan_101 AT BLUEYONDER.CO DOT UK>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 11:47:18 +0100
Hello,

I have installed the client on red hat 7.1, and the command line works fine. I
have entered a Virtualmount point in dsm.sys and domain=all-local in the
dsm.opt and all is good.

When i run dsm.exe i cannot browse to any directories for backup, they will not
let me expand. the restore tab is fine i can view and restore any data i have
backed up through the command line. Also the preferences in the GUI do not
relate to what is set in dsm.opt and dsm.sys, they seem to be a bit random each
time i start dsm.exe.

Anyone any  ideas???