ADSM-L

Re: 4.2.1.32 problem with systemobject on Citrix

2002-05-01 10:31:04
Subject: Re: 4.2.1.32 problem with systemobject on Citrix
From: Ken Long <ken.long AT WHEDA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 09:31:21 -0500
Bruce, lower the duration of the startup window to reduce the amount of
retries for these failed backups.  Mine is set to 1 hour, so it isn't
retrying all day.

                    Bruce Kamp
                    <bkamp AT MHS DOT NE        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT
EDU
                    T>                   cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: 4.2.1.32 problem with
systemobject on Citrix
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA
                    RIST.EDU>

                    05/01/2002
                    07:18 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

Join the club.....  I have been working with Tivoli for a couple of months
on this (even though they don't support Citrix).  They had me upgrade to
4.2.1.30.  There thinking is that it has to do with the CAD starting
scheduler.  When I stopped using managed services it stopped hitting my TSM
server every 10 minutes.
I'm still testing the rest of it.....
I'll let you know what I find out....

Bruce Kamp