ADSM-L

Re: copy pools question?

2002-04-30 13:45:46
Subject: Re: copy pools question?
From: Nici Albrecht <nici AT MDRCONSULT DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:52:58 -0500
Rob,

You can do a "generate backupset" for the critical clients that you want to get
active file copies for.  This will copy active copies of files in primary
storage pools.  This backupset is self-describing, you can restore directly to
the client whether or not the server is available, without having to transfer
data across the network.

Nici Albrecht
MDR Consulting & Education
MDR Consulting & Education