ADSM-L

Re: please advise best procedure..export/import

2002-04-29 09:28:35
Subject: Re: please advise best procedure..export/import
From: Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:28:49 +0200
Hi

Have you considered using migrate to move the data, or is the storagepool
containing data that you don't want to move? Else if, you could set your
new storagepool as the next storage pool for the old one, and then lower
the hi/lo to 0/0, and the migrate process would automatically move the
data to the new storagepool.

If you are using collocation, you could also use move data "vol name" to
move the data from one storagepool to another.

With TSM 5.1, you have move node data command, which would make it
possible to move the archive data for particular nodes to another storage
pool.

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman
Daniel Sparrman
Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB
Propellervägen 6B
183 62 HÄGERNÄS
Växel: 08 - 754 98 00
Mobil: 070 - 399 27 51

chris rees <rees_chris AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
2002-04-29 14:38