ADSM-L

Re: 4.2.2.0 Problems

2002-04-25 12:08:16
Subject: Re: 4.2.2.0 Problems
From: Istiak Mahmud <mahmud-1 AT MEDCTR.OSU DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 12:08:15 -0400
Thanks for your reply and it was very helpful. I am looking for a step by step
instruction which I am trying to compile by myself. I am at the begining stage
of my installation procedure. I am going to attach my procedure and a question
file with this reply. I am hoping that I'll get your help on this. Thankyou.

>>> bob.price AT MARCONI DOT COM 04/25/02 11:19AM >>>
I too, have just upgraded a test Server to 4.2.2.0 (on AIX 4.3).

Noticed two minor problems:
1) The query process of a Move Data command always shows (erroneously) a
very large number of "Unreadable Bytes".
2) The help command does not format output correctly.  Seems to be
eliminating CR/LF.

Can anyone confirm these two problems before I open a PMR with IBM?

Bob Price