ADSM-L

Re: expiring object

2002-04-25 08:08:41
Subject: Re: expiring object
From: "Regelin Michael (CHA)" <michael.regelin AT ETAT.GE DOT CH>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 14:08:23 +0200
I found the solution:
The directory separator character limits the scope of the search for the
matching n characters and directories. If a pattern does not begin with a
directory separator (or one does not follow the drive specification), a
match all directories is appended to the pattern. For example, these
patterns are equivalent:
   c:*
   c:\...\*

Sincerly,