ADSM-L

Subfile backup - extra files in subfilecachepath

2002-04-23 17:51:07
Subject: Subfile backup - extra files in subfilecachepath
From: "Rushforth, Tim" <TRushfor AT CITY.WINNIPEG.MB DOT CA>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 16:51:21 -0500
I'm just starting to test out subfile backup...

My include is include.subfile d:\data\outlook\*.pst

This directory contains only one file.  There are no other include.subfile
(q inclexcl shows no others).

On an incremental of just the directory above, the subfilesache directory
contains 3 files after the backup - the db, a meta, and the base file.

When an incremental of the entire workstation is run, the subfilecache
directory contains 169 files! (all extra meta and base files).

TSM client is 4.2.1.20 - Server 4.2.0.

So it seems like multiple files are being included in the subfile backup.
How does one tell what files are being included in the subfile backup?

This has happened on 2 different machines (which is all I've tried it on so
far!)

Has anyone run into this?

Thanks,

Tim Rushforth