ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino Quincy

2002-04-21 21:51:46
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino Quincy
From: Ian Jones <adsm AT IBK.COM DOT AU>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:29:58 +1000
Michael.

Assuming that you are on a win32 platform..

Delete qnc.exe out of the domino program directory, it's too unstable and
is the cause of the quincy errors and other applications crashing.

regards

Ian Jones
Enterprise Consultant
Innovative Business Knowledge (IBK)
Ph (03) 9820 5811 Fax (03) 9820 2840
Ianj AT ibk.com DOT au
www.ibk.com.au

Michael Loggins <MLoggins AT HORINE DOT COM>
20/04/2002 01:04 AM