ADSM-L

Re: How Best to Suspend a Schedule

2002-04-19 14:23:39
Subject: Re: How Best to Suspend a Schedule
From: Edgardo Moso <edgardo_moso AT KINDREDHEALTHCARE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:23:03 -0400
Yes.

What's your setup?  Are you using  clientoptionset or Client scheduler?

If it's a client scheduler you can disable the client scheduler.

From: "Thomas A. La Porte" <tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM> on 04/19/2002
      01:51 PM

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:

That would involve recycling the server, wouldn't it? I'm
guessing from Paul's e-mail that he's looking for something he
can do online.

What I've done in the past is update the start date of the
schedule to the following day, that way it won't run in the
coming evening, but will pick up again the next day without me
having to intervene.