ADSM-L

Re: Daily Backup Report

2002-04-16 21:39:55
Subject: Re: Daily Backup Report
From: Mark Bertrand <Mark.Bertrand AT USUNWIRED DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 14:56:30 -0500
So, if I follow your message correctly and the point I have been trying to
make... There is no easy (one button) method of reporting, which should be
the basis of the software, the very basic core of any backup software, that
I don't have.

To answer the other question posted by Mr. Joseph Dawes, How do I track
failures?, I do it the long way. I start with the q events ex=yes as a first
level then we start going through the activity logs starting with a search
for ANE4959i reporting missed files. Next we go through individual error
logs on the clients if necessary.