ADSM-L

Re: Daily Backup Report

2002-04-16 18:05:11
Subject: Re: Daily Backup Report
From: "Rushforth, Tim" <TRushfor AT CITY.WINNIPEG.MB DOT CA>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 17:05:25 -0500
We use something similar, but only report on client errors (for this
particular report).

select MESSAGE,DOMAINNAME,NODENAME,DATE_TIME from actlog where -
date_time>current_timestamp - 1 days and originator='CLIENT' AND
SEVERITY='E' -
ORDER BY DOMAINNAME,NODENAME

Also something to check is for message ANE4959I when the number <> 0:
04/16/2002 04:53:49     ANE4959I (Session: 3380, Node: XXXXXXXXX)  Total
number of objects failed:           2

I've seen a NetWare client have failed objects (NDS objects failed) with no
other errors logged to server, only way to catch this is via this message or
scan local client error\schedule logs.

Tim Rushforth
City of Winnipeg