ADSM-L

Version 4.2.1.26 Client Problem?

2002-04-16 14:58:22
Subject: Version 4.2.1.26 Client Problem?
From: "Anderson, Michael - HMIS" <Michael_Anderson AT HMIS DOT ORG>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:00:50 -0400
        I was wondering if any one has had any problems with the 4.2.1.26
client. I started to roll this out to production on some
       of my nt4.0 and 2000 clients. We have this payroll software that runs
on 3 nt4.0 boxes, 1 SQL 1 file server, and 1 for the apps.
      The other day I upgraded them to the 4.2.1.26 clients. Two of the
boxes are fine, but the SQL box is now acting up.
       It does not lock the box up, or crash it, It just will not allow
users to access the shares. It seems to be ok after a reboot
       but the next day we start over again. We are trying to do some more
debugging, but was wondering if anyone else had
       any kind of similar problem.

confidential
message.