ADSM-L

TSM (ADSM) for OS/400 (AS/400) platform.....

2002-04-15 12:54:50
Subject: TSM (ADSM) for OS/400 (AS/400) platform.....
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:00:37 -0400
I would like to know how folks who have an AS/400, backup their systems,
to TSM and their experiences (good or bad) !

Last time I visited this issue, IBM did not support this (last client
seems to be 3.x something) and you had to go to the HELP SYSTEMS/ROBOT
folks. However, I have not had much luck in searching their site for info.

Unfortunately, IBM seems to be updating the TSM client page (I keep
getting a blank page) !!
Zoltan Forray
Zoltan Forray
Virginia Commonwealth University - University Computing Center
e-mail: zforray AT vcu DOT edu  -  voice: 804-828-4807