ADSM-L

Re: New Tivoli licensing - what "processor" mean

2002-04-13 18:55:26
Subject: Re: New Tivoli licensing - what "processor" mean
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 01:19:48 +0300
Processors in which machine(s)? If this is only server processors it is
little bit surprising to me (according to price book I look at processor
costs less than 200 Euro). If it is for client processors as well the
price goes too high.
Could you be so kind to provide exact Tivoli description from the
licensing document within the box.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant