ADSM-L

latest client version for Windows

2002-04-12 08:23:32
Subject: latest client version for Windows
From: Joe Cascanette <Joe.Cascanette AT CUMIS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 08:23:47 -0400
I am currently running 4.2.1.20 on most of my Windows servers, and have seen a
few messages about 4.2.1.30. Is this for another OS?. I looked at the ftp site
and it shows only 4.2.1.23 (patch for security problem).

I was planning to upgrade all my Window boxes and just want to make sure that I
am putting on the lastest and greatest...

Thanks

Joe