ADSM-L

4.1.2.19 windows client anomalies

2002-04-11 16:50:37
Subject: 4.1.2.19 windows client anomalies
From: "Jolliff, Dale" <xjolliff AT TI DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 15:50:46 -0500
I just duplicated an issue on windows 2000 sp2 where the 4.2.1.19 client is
recording in the dsmsched.log that it is sending *.DLL files on every
incremental backup - even though the files are excluded in a client option
set.

It doesn't appear that the files are actually being stored on the TSM
server, and we are trying to determine if they are actually getting sent,
then expired, or just being recorded in error in the dsmsched.log.

I have submitted this all to support - anyone else seen anything like this?