ADSM-L

Re: adsm/tivoli on redhat linux 7.1

2002-04-10 15:32:01
Subject: Re: adsm/tivoli on redhat linux 7.1
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 15:32:11 -0400
Hi Patricia,

Does this APAR seem like a potential fit for your problem, then?

Unfortunately there is no way to reactivate files that are marked
INACTIVE, outside of restoring your database to a time when the files were
still ACTIVE (probably not practical). Once this issue is resolved, then
the next backup will effectively be full, at which time you will have
active versions.

I'm sorry I do not have a better answer than that for you.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Patricia Max <pam AT TDO-SERV.LANL DOT GOV>
04/10/2002 11:57