ADSM-L

Re: NetWare, Compression & Slow Backups

2002-04-10 11:01:00
Subject: Re: NetWare, Compression & Slow Backups
From: Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 16:18:48 +0200
Hi

You shouldn't use Compressalways YES. If the file grows, instead of
shrinks, TSM will keep on compressing the file. This will make the backups
take a whole lot longer.

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman
Daniel Sparrman
Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB
Propellervägen 6B
183 62 HÄGERNÄS
Växel: 08 - 754 98 00
Mobil: 070 - 399 27 51

Flemming Hougaard <flhou AT NETVAULTING DOT COM>
2002-04-10 14:08