ADSM-L

Re: Date question

2002-04-10 08:50:08
Subject: Re: Date question
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 08:50:20 -0400
I concur. You can't ignore the "server out of storage space" message,
because that seems to have prevented the backup from completing. The stats
won't get updated unless the file system is successfully processed by TSM.
The ending stats show 230 objects inspected, but nothing backed up.
Coupled with the "server out of storage space" message, it seems to me
that the file systems were not successfully processed, and that is why the
stats don't get updated.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Mahesh Prasad <mahesh AT COSMOS.DCMDS.CO DOT IN>
04/10/2002 02:17