ADSM-L

Novell-Client

2002-04-10 04:57:39
Subject: Novell-Client
From: Christoph Pilgram <Christoph.Pilgram AT BC.BOEHRINGER-INGELHEIM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:57:53 +0200
Hi all,

since 2 days we have Problems on one of our Novell-Server with Backup. When
Backup is scheduled from Server, the client (Netware 5.2 SP2, TSM 4.2.1.27)
breaks and reboots. No backup is done. The last messages in dsmsched.log is
the list of the filesystems the backup has to handle.
Although we have some more Novell-Server with same Versions we have the
Problems only on this one. The difference is, that on this server the
following modules are loaded :
ACPSAAS1.NLM Vers 4.02a from 21-Dec-2001
ACPSAAS2.NLM Vers 4.02a from 21-Dec-2001
while on all other Novell-Clients these Modules are loaded in Vers 4.01b
from 30-May-2001.
It seems to be that the Server with problems is the only one really rebooted
since installation of the TSM-Client-Version 4.2.1.27.

Does anyone have similar Problems and/or knows about a solution ?

Thanks
Chris