ADSM-L

Re: Time audit library

2002-04-06 19:21:19
Subject: Re: Time audit library
From: Roger Deschner <rogerd AT UIC DOT EDU>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 18:21:06 -0600
10 minutes, SCSI ATL P3000 library, with a capacity of 326 volumes, AIX
version of TSM server. That's specifying checklabel=barcode, which might
not apply to an IBM library. It's so quick that I've been known to do it
just to show it off for visitors, because the robot goes through its
motions very satisfyingly, making lots of cool noises and shining his
laser all around. Big gee-whiz factor.

======I have not lost my mind -- it is backed up on tape somewhere.=====