ADSM-L

Re: switches for DSMADMC command

2002-04-04 00:30:21
Subject: Re: switches for DSMADMC command
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 23:42:05 -0500
Hmmmm....

OK, that's at least two people who are pretty savvy, who couldn't find
this info easily.

Just out of curiosity, where did you try to look? I know the client does
have a man page (which would help on UNIX only anyway)... did you try
using the Admin CLI's online HELP faciltiy (enter HELP from the command
line)? Which books did you check?

The reason I am asking is to see whether there is any common ground for
where you did go to look, and maybe we can address the issue. For example,
if you tried the client books, then maybe it would be helpful if we put a
pointer in the client books to use the Admin CLI's online HELP or to see
the Admin Reference.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"Malbrough, Demetrius" <DMalbrough AT TTIINC DOT COM>
04/03/2002 13:38