ADSM-L

clean archive

2002-04-03 12:29:21
Subject: clean archive
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 12:28:42 -0500
Hi!  I was given the following command to clean archive directories.  I was
wondering if it is possible to have a list of nodes in the command?  It
appears by this syntax that you can have a list of nodes separated by
commas, yet when I issued the command it would not run.  Any suggestions?

CLEAN ARCHDIRectories:  starts duplicate archive directory re-
  moval for all nodes or a list of nodes, or resumes a cleanup
  job that was canceled.

  ---- CLEAN ARCHDIRectories -----------------------------------
                              |             |  |
                              +-nodeList----+  +-FIX=No|Yes-----
                              |             |
                              +-JOBid=jobId-+

  where:
    nodeList is a comma separated list of node names
    jobId is a resumable cleanup job
    if nodeList or JOBid= are not specified, a new job that
      cleans all nodes is assumed
    FIX=no   every archive directory entry for the nodeList or
             all nodes will be displayed.  This is the default.
       =yes  duplicate directories will be removed

Joni Moyer
Associate Systems Programmer
joni.moyer AT highmark DOT com
(717)975-8338