ADSM-L

Re: For those Security conscious people running AIX

2002-04-02 15:17:11
Subject: Re: For those Security conscious people running AIX
From: Justin Derrick <jderrick AT CANADA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 15:16:29 -0500
I think I had to install this separately at a client site because it
required a few steps in order to take proper effect...  But to be
absolutely clear, this isn't Tivoli Storage Manager related.  For some
reason, the 'login' program on AIX is a link (an alias, if you will) to the
'tsm' program, which, again, has nothing to do with Tivoli Storage Manager.

-JD.