ADSM-L

Re: Copy Stgpool and Migrations

2002-04-01 05:37:41
Subject: Re: Copy Stgpool and Migrations
From: =3D?iso-8859-1?q?Francisco=3D20Molero?=3D <fmolero AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 12:37:41 +0200
Hi,
you can run all commands in a script, then you can run
the commands one per one. In addicion, you should see
the options movebatchsize ( 1000) and movesizethresh
(500), this options improve the performance in process
like migration , backup stg, reclamations,etc..

--- "Dearman, Richard" <rdearm1 AT UIC DOT EDU> escribis: > I
backup my systems to a disk stgpool then backup