ADSM-L

Re: Purge Summary Table

2002-04-01 13:58:26
Subject: Re: Purge Summary Table
From: Alex Paschal <AlexPaschal AT FREIGHTLINER DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 10:58:24 -0800
You might try... disabling your various commmethods so sessions can't
start/stop and disable your scheduler for your processes so nothing gets
logged to the summary table during this process.  Then set your system time
to 2 months after the bad record, make sure that record expires off, set the
time back to normal, then quit your session.  Hopefully it won't log your
session to the summary table until your session ends.  Or, at least, that's
how the accounting log works.  It might be worth a shot.  Unless the Summary
table is purged by a process?  I didn't see anything about that in the
manual.

Going from the other end, and I haven't worked with it, but maybe there's a
way to change how TDS constructs its report or retrieves its data?

Alex Paschal
Storage Administrator
Freightliner, LLC
(503) 745-6850 phone/vmail