ADSM-L

Re: NEED HELP CONTROLLING SCRIPT OUTPUT, FIELD LENGTHS

2002-03-28 10:16:48
Subject: Re: NEED HELP CONTROLLING SCRIPT OUTPUT, FIELD LENGTHS
From: "MC Matt Cooper (2838)" <Matt.Cooper AT AMGREETINGS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:17:44 -0500
I am cleaning it up with a SAS job that is also putting a data set together
that I use for e-mail notification.   I just hate having to add the extra
code to this  on this job and  ever other job down the road.   I figured
that there was a way to have the output come out clean and it was about time
that I learned it.   I am glad that you were able to help me get it into a
reasonable format.  I am going to a local user group meeting next week.  I
am going to bring this issue up at the meeting.   If  I find a way to get it
done I will forward the solution to you.  Thanks for your help.
Matt