ADSM-L

Re: Who needs TDP for Oracle on Linux ?

2002-03-27 08:47:14
Subject: Re: Who needs TDP for Oracle on Linux ?
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 08:52:14 -0500
Add me to the list.

However, I heard that it is target to be included in the TSM 5.x
announcement, coming up soon !

Zoltan Forray
Zoltan Forray
Virginia Commonwealth University - University Computing Center
e-mail: zforray AT vcu DOT edu  -  voice: 804-828-4807

Leopold Hameder <lhameder AT HBV DOT DE>
03/27/2002 07:24 AM