ADSM-L

Re: Starting a incremental backup from the Server GUI??

2002-03-27 04:32:53
Subject: Re: Starting a incremental backup from the Server GUI??
From: Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 16:05:29 +0100
Hi Niklas

A prerequisite to using immediate actions schedules are that you're using
prompted mode on the scheduler, as the server has to contact the client.

Immediate action schedules won't work with polling mode on the client.

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman
Daniel Sparrman
Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB
Bergkällavägen 31D
192 79 SOLLENTUNA
Växel: 08 - 754 98 00
Mobil: 070 - 399 27 51

Niklas Lundstrom <niklas.lundstrom AT FORENINGSSPARBANKEN DOT SE>
2002-03-26 11:04