ADSM-L

Re: Why are all my NT files getting backed up again?

2002-03-22 17:11:42
Subject: Re: Why are all my NT files getting backed up again?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 17:09:12 -0500
Actually another thing occurs to me: is anyone changing security
attributes? That is not very outwardly visible, but would cause TSM to
back up the file.

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.
----- Forwarded by Andrew Raibeck/Tucson/IBM on 03/22/2002 15:11 -----
Andrew Raibeck
Andrew Raibeck
03/22/2002 14:59

        To:     "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
        cc:
        From:   Andrew Raibeck/Tucson/IBM@IBMUS

OK.... well, if that doesn't explain it, and the other things I or others
suggested earlier don't cover it (did you check to make sure no one was
turning on the MODE=ABSOLUTE setting in the copygroup?), then I would
recommend opening up a problem with IBM support, so we can investigate
this more fully.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"Louie, James" <LouieJ AT NABISCO DOT COM>
03/22/2002 13:54