ADSM-L

Why are all my NT files getting backed up again?

2002-03-21 17:02:04
Subject: Why are all my NT files getting backed up again?
From: "Louie, James" <LouieJ AT NABISCO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 16:38:47 -0500
I have a few NT4 servers with TSM 4.2.1.20 client that occasionally do a
full backup instead of an incremental.  There are many files that have no
change in size or date or permissions (at least that I can see).  I just
turned file auditing on to see if I can catch anything.  Any ideas on what
may trigger a full backup?  Thanks in advance.

James Louie
Philip Morris Management Corp.
ITSC - Windows Integration Services
7 Campus Drive, Parsippany, NJ 07054
973.682.7150  louiej AT nabisco DOT com

"The information in this email, and in any attachments,
may contain confidential information and is intended
solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).
It must not be disclosed to any person without authorization.
If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to, and must not, disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this
message or any part of it."