ADSM-L

Re: Bug or request for design?

2002-03-18 19:17:34
Subject: Re: Bug or request for design?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 18:32:53 -0500
Naaaaah..... :-)          It's a bug. The client shouldn't even start. I
haven't checked myself, but I'm sure that the command line interface
wouldn't start with this error. The GUI should behave similarly (i.e. not
start) when this error condition occurs.

Eric's PMR was reopened shortly after he posted this morning, and an APAR
will be opened for this.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"Don France (P.A.C.E.)" <DFrance-TSM AT ATT DOT NET>
03/18/2002 13:36