ADSM-L

MSSQL TDP License

2002-03-15 16:41:17
Subject: MSSQL TDP License
From: Bob Booth - UIUC <booth AT CHIANTI.CSO.UIUC DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:35:48 -0600
Thanks to all, especially Del Hoobler, who helped with my last MS SQL TDP
problems.  Everything seems to be working as designed..

I am having a problem with the license though.  At random times, the number
of licensed MSSQL clients needs to be increased.  It claims now that 4 are
in use, but there are only two hosts that are using TDP, and each only has
one database.

Has anyone else had this problem?  Is there a correction for it?

AIX 4.3.3 ML08
TSM server 4.1.5 (the problem started happening in 4.1.4, when from 2 to 3).

thanks,

Bob Booth