ADSM-L

Communication settings for SUN Solaris

2015-10-04 17:10:42
Subject: Communication settings for SUN Solaris
From: Marco Bianchi [mailto:mbianchi AT PROGESOFTWARE DOT IT]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
I'm implementing the BAClient on a Sun Enterprise 10000. The TSM Server
(4.1.2) is on a Windows NT machine and the data will travel on a specific
backup LAN. Only TCP-IP is allowed on this LAN.

The SUN 10K is connected to the Backup LAN using a Gigabit Ethernet and the
TSM, now in Fast Ethernet using 2 adapters in team, will be also upgraded to
Gigabit.

The Connection is guarantee by a Cabletron Matrix 8000 dedicated to the
Backup Lan.

Can anyone give me some hint on the parameters for the TCP-IP config on the
dsm.opt or dsm.sys of the SUN BAClient?

Thanx in advance.

Marco Bianchi
Rome.