ADSM-L

Re: tdpsqlc query error: ACO0261I

2002-03-14 13:25:33
Subject: Re: tdpsqlc query error: ACO0261I
From: Allan Kelly <KellyJA AT BCRAIL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:23:04 -0800
Thanks for the response, Del.

The query command immediately followed several full backups of the pubs
database.  The TSM node name is PC1162_SQL and the server name is PC1162
which is also what SQL 7 knows the server as.  The result of q filespace
follows:

tsm: TSM_HOST1>q fi pc1162*

Node Name                      Filespace   Platform Filespace Capacity   Pct
                               Name                 Type          (MB)  Util
------------------------------ ----------- -------- --------- -------- -----
PC1162_SQL                     pc1162\met- TDP MSS- API:SqlD-      0.0   0.0
PC1162_SQL                     pc1162\met- TDP MSS- API:SqlD-      0.0   0.0
                                a\0000      QLV2 NT  ata
PC1162_SQL                     pc1162\dat- TDP MSS- API:SqlD-      0.0   0.0
                                a\0001      QLV2 NT  ata

tsm: TSM_HOST1>
----------------
----------------
So the server name in the q filespace is lower case - could that be an
So the server name in the q filespace is lower case - could that be an
issue?  (I have asked the DBA to ensure that it is all upper case but he has
a problem changing it that I do not understand.)

Here is the contents of tdpsql.cfg:

*
* Tivoi Data Protection for Microsoft SQL Server
*
* TDP for SQL Configuration File
*

BUFFers      3
BUFFERSIze      1024
FROMSQLserver
SQLAUTHentication      INTegrated
SQLBUFFers      0
SQLBUFFERSIze      1024
SQLSERVer      PC1162
STRIPes      1

LOGFile                  tdpsql.log
LOGPrune      60

MOUNTWaitfordata      Yes
DIFFESTimate      20

DATEformat      1
TIMEformat      1
NUMBERformat      1

LastPruneDate      03/13/2002 08:20:52
FROMSQLserver      PC1162

If there is any other information you need please ask.  Any help is very
If there is any other information you need please ask.  Any help is very
much appreciated.

Thanks.

Allan.