ADSM-L

Re: NFS MOUNTS

2002-03-14 13:02:02
Subject: Re: NFS MOUNTS
From: David Longo <David.Longo AT HEALTH-FIRST DOT ORG>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 12:59:28 -0500
Does the NFS server in Denver provide any filesystems that say have
TSM code on them or anything like that?  Does everything else on
the client(s) in Omaha work fine except TSM?  Do you have anything
else other than standard AIX jfs filesystems - any AFS/DFS or
anything else?

David Longo

>>> Mark_Adams AT CSGSYSTEMS DOT COM 03/14/02 11:47AM >>>
We have a server in Denver that is serving 2 filesystems in Omaha.
The server in Denver was down for 10 hours for maint.
When clients in Omaha were trying to access TSM in any fashion the client
would just hang and do nothing, eventually fail all together.

I have run some tests since then. Changing DOMAIN statements,
include/exclude statements, etc. nothing seems to work.

Mark