ADSM-L

Re: TSM 4.2.1

2002-03-14 09:34:36
Subject: Re: TSM 4.2.1
From: Andrew Hull <AHull AT ALPHACOM.CO DOT UK>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 14:24:25 -0000
Hi daniel

I have tried using TSM's device driver and it seems to fail with timeout i/o
errors whilst accessing the drives. it appears to scan the labels, move the
tapes from slots to drives ok. however after calibrating the tape it
eventually gives the error:

        ANR8304E time out error on drive MT4.0.0.1 (MT4.0.0.1) in Library
LB0.0.0.1

I have now tried to use the NT drivers. I have loaded the DLT8000 drivers
for the drives, Do i also need to load a driver for the library. because
when i go to the device config wizard it only shows the drives and not the
library.

Again Any Help appreciated

Cheers

Andy