ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.1

2015-10-04 17:10:42
Subject: Re: TSM 5.1
From: Joseph Dawes [mailto:jdawes AT CHUBB DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
what is move nodedata?

                    Andy Carlson
                    <andyc AT ANDYC DOT CA       To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                    RENET.ORG>            cc:
                    Sent by: "ADSM:       Subject:     Re: TSM 5.1
                    Dist Stor
                    Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MARI
                    ST.EDU>

                    03/12/02 02:07
                    PM
                    Please respond
                    to "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

#2 is not the panacea that it sounds like.  The dual writes to the
copypool's happens during session data transfer to disk pool - thus, you
must have a tape drive per session doing the dual write.

Andy Carlson                             |\      _,,,---,,_
andyc AT andyc.carenet DOT org            ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_
BJC Health System                       |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'
St. Louis, Missouri                    '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)
Cat Pics: http://andyc.dyndns.org/animal.html