ADSM-L

Reorg your database

2015-10-04 17:10:42
Subject: Reorg your database
From: Mark Hayden [mailto:MHayden AT EPA.STATE.IL DOT US]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hello, I have been checking into and reading e-mails from here regarding
reorganizing your database. It sounds like this should be done every so
often. We have some problems that I believe this may fix, but am a little
bit nervous and have not done so. My question is ( for people who have ran
this) How has it worked for you and do you run this as a procedure, or only
when you think the DB is fragmented or in need. Maybe how difficult is the
procedure, and any do's and don'ts......Thanks for your help!

Thanks, Mark Hayden
Network Administrator
E-Mail:  MHayden AT epa.state.il DOT us