ADSM-L

Re: HSM + GPFS/HACMP

2002-03-11 07:20:29
Subject: Re: HSM + GPFS/HACMP
From: Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 09:39:32 +0100

Hi

If you mean running ordinary TSM HSM on a aix machine, all RS/6000 and P-Series servers supports this.

However, I don't know the limitations when running HSM on a HACMP cluster environment.

We're running HSM on two standalone clients, one P-Series 640, and one P-Series 610. This works very well.

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman

-----------------------------------
Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB
Bergkällavägen 31D
192 79 SOLLENTUNA
Växel: 08 - 754 9Bergkällavägen 31D
192 79 SOLLENTUNA
Växel: 08 - 754 98 00
Mobil: 070 - 399 27 51

Jan-Frode Myklebust <janfrode AT PARALLAB.UIB DOT NO>
2002-03-08 20:49