ADSM-L

Useunicodnames YES or NO

2002-03-11 07:19:40
Subject: Useunicodnames YES or NO
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,GL-IS/CIS" <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 20:29:21 +0100
Hi,

we have directories with accented characters in our directories names and
also in file names. What should be coded in the dsm.opt, using TSM client
4.2.1.20 for W2K and TSM server 4.2.1.7? Same question using TSM server
4.1.2.4 ?

Is it USEUNICODNAME YES or NO ? What are the main reasons for using YES or
NO, sorry but doc is not so clear for me !

Thanks a lot for helping