ADSM-L

Schedule

2002-03-08 16:13:15
Subject: Schedule
From: Patrick Sheehan <psheehan AT GLOBE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 16:06:18 -0500
Well, I upgrade to a newer version of the client in order to fix a bug ,
(using TDP for Domino on NT ser ver 4.1.2.1 client 1.1.2.1) and now when I
upgrade the client on the server the server no longer sees the schedules I
have setup. I have run the Schedule wizard and stopped and start the
scheduler. I have used the command line and viewed all the schedules. They
where working, now they do not. I'm guess some .opt file was overwritten
with a default or something. I'm at a loss as to what to do next before I
mess around and break something else. Can anyone tell me what I 'm
missing??

thanks

Patrick