ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:10:41
Hi,

I have some kind of problem with my ADSM Version 3, Release 1, Level 2.50
for AIX.

If i do QUERY LIBVOL etc. every thing is OK but all kind of operations with
STGPOOL hangs. I can't for example do QUERY STGPOOL . Backups can't
be made either. Not even HALT will work. I have to do a kill -9 of the
processes.

I have tried the following to fix the DB..:

# dsmserv dumpdb devclass=file volumename=dbdump001
# dsmserv format 2 logvol01 logvol02 2 dbvol03 dbvol04
# dsmserv loaddb devclass=file volumename=dbdump001
# dsmserv auditdb fix=yes detail=yes

But my problem is still there.

Is there any one with an idea of what to do??

// Lars Lindner (lars.lindner AT enjoyit DOT se)