ADSM-L

Re: lanfree not lan free

2002-03-07 20:57:08
Subject: Re: lanfree not lan free
From: Lloyd Dieter <dieter AT SNRGY DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 20:54:40 -0500
Another little "goodie" you can stick in there for troubleshooting
purposes is the undocumented "enableallclients" directive.

Very usefull for troubleshooting...turn that on, then you should be able
to fire up a "dsmadmc -consolemode" session on the client end, to see
what's happening.

-Lloyd
On Thu, 7 Mar 2002 20:17:51 -0500
On Thu, 7 Mar 2002 20:17:51 -0500
Angelo DeAngelis <storage4san AT WORLDNET.ATT DOT NET> wrote:

> LANN-Free DSM.SYS Example for all

    Lloyd Dieter        -       Senior Technology Consultant
    Lloyd Dieter        -       Senior Technology Consultant
   Synergy, Inc.   http://www.synergyinc.cc   ldieter AT snrgy DOT com
             Main:716-389-1260    fax:716-389-1267