ADSM-L

Re: Point in Time Backups

2002-03-07 18:36:12
Subject: Re: Point in Time Backups
From: Bill Mansfield <WMansfield AT SOLUTIONTECHNOLOGY DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 17:21:59 -0600
You might be looking for different retention periods for these
point-in-time backups from the rest of your data.  You can do this handily
with archives, or you can use multiple nodenames per system to manage
different incremental series.  This has been discussed at length before,
check the archives.

William Mansfield
Senior Consultant
Solution Technology, Inc

"Thomas A. La Porte" <tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM>
03/07/2002 03:42 PM