ADSM-L

Re: how to identify ofsite tapes for specific node

2015-10-04 17:10:41
Subject: Re: how to identify ofsite tapes for specific node
From: Julian Armendariz [mailto:julian.armendariz AT HBFULLER DOT COM]=20
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU=20
This email  and any files transmitted  have been  checked by  the
MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service  for the presence of  computer
viruses.

Please  exercise caution  when receiving  any attachment(s)  from
unknown sources.  If in any doubt, do not open any attachment and
delete the message immediately.

Thank you for your co-operation.

I use this SQL script to get the volumes used by a specific node in a
specific storagepool.

select distinct node_name,volume_name from volumeusage where
node_name=3Dupper('$1') and stgpool_name=3Dupper('$2')

You can either run this from a command line and replace the $1 with the =
node
name and $2 with the storage pool or add the script to the server and type
"run name_of_script nodename storagepool".  You can type the names either
upper or lower case.

Julian Armendariz
System Support Analyst - UNIX
H.B. Fuller

>>> znoriega AT ADNOC DOT COM 03/04/02 09:39PM >>>
hi guys,
please help me to identify offsite tapes belong to a specific node.  i =
have
a problem on my onsite tapes for specific node but i could not easily
identify which offsite tapes belong to that node from my offsite location.
Do you have a SQL scripts or commands to get done this tasks?

your help is really appreciated.....  thanks,

Zosi Noriega
ADNOC - UAE

intended solely for  the use of the individual or  entity to whom
they  are addressed.  If  you have received  this email in  error
please notify postmaster AT westernpower.co DOT uk.

This  footnote also confirms  that this  message  has been  swept
for all known viruses by the MessageLabs  Virus Scanning Service.
For further  information  please visit http://www.messagelabs.com