ADSM-L

Re: offsite backup

2002-03-07 05:40:49
Subject: Re: offsite backup
From: Herfried Abel <ha7 AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 11:37:43 +0100
Hi, sounds ok
first day
1)
2)backup primary storage pool to copy pool and mark volumes within copy
2)backup primary storage pool to copy pool and mark volumes within copy
pool as offsite
3)
4)
4)
next day
next day
1)
2) + 3)depends on the number of volumes you have( you could send them
2) + 3)depends on the number of volumes you have( you could send them
offsite daly and get them back weekly )
4)
5)
5)
6)
6)
after the dbbackups it would also be nice to have a backup volhist and a
after the dbbackups it would also be nice to have a backup volhist and a
backup devconfig for DR.

herfried

Burak Demircan <burak.demircan AT daimlerchrysler DOT com>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on
07.03.2002 10:48:33