ADSM-L

Re: how to identify ofsite tapes for specific node

2002-03-04 23:39:35
Subject: Re: how to identify ofsite tapes for specific node
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 23:37:05 -0500
You could try something like this:

select volume_name
       from volumes
       where volume_name in
       (select distinct volume_name
               from contents
               where node_name='STORMAN')
       and stgpool_name='COPYPOOL'
       and access='OFFSITE'

(This is one long command that I put
on multiple lines for readability.)

Notes:

You will need to change COPYPOOL to whatever
  your offsite storage pool is.
You will need to change STORMAN to whatever
  node name you are interested in.
The values in single quotes must be in upper
  case, as I have depicted.
If the volumes in the volume name column wrap
  (i.e. if the volume names are greater than 18
  characters), you can extend the column width
  like this:

   select volume_name
          as "VOLUME NAME                        "
          from volumes
          ... etc.

Hope this helps,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

hi guys,
please help me to identify offsite tapes belong to a specific node.  i
have
a problem on my onsite tapes for specific node but i could not easily
identify which offsite tapes belong to that node from my offsite location.
Do you have a SQL scripts or commands to get done this tasks?

your help is really appreciated.....  thanks,

Zosi Noriega
ADNOC - UAE