ADSM-L

Delete Archconversion (Convert archive)?

2015-10-04 17:10:41
Subject: Delete Archconversion (Convert archive)?
From: Farren Minns [mailto:fminns AT WILEY.CO DOT UK]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hi All

TSM3.7.3.8 running on Solaris 7 server

Regarding the below issue, I also noticed this message in our activity log
which is strangely similar.

03/01/02 13:57:59     ANR0984I Process 1770 for DELETE ARCHCONVERSION
started in
                       the BACKGROUND at 13:57:59.

03/01/02 13:57:59     ANR0985I Process 1770 for DELETE ARCHCONVERSION
running in
                       the BACKGROUND completed with completion state
SUCCESS at
                       13:57:59.

I have been using TSM for approx one year and have never seen this message
before.

The only change that I have made in the last week is that I set the
ExpInterval to 0 so that it would
not start automatically. Not sure if this has any baring.

Either way, I'm interested to know where this process commes from and why
if any one knows.

Thanks very much

Farren Minns - Trainee Solaris and TSM admin - John Wiley & Sons

Alexander Verkooyen <alexander AT SARA DOT NL>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 01/03/2002
11:16:01

Please respond to alexander AT sara DOT nl